More About Our Software
Got a Question?
News & Updates By Email
Subscribe to get our latest news and updates:
Purpose Driven Church Software
Here are a few of the purpose driven church growth principles that are included in Church Growth Software:
Automate Visitor Follow-Up
First follow-up in the first 36 hours. This would include a thank you for coming to church. Then invite them back.
Second follow-up in one month. You remind them of the experience they had at the church. Give them more information about the church. Then invite them back.
Third follow-up for Special Events.
Create a Saddleback Church S.H.A.P.E. Assessment
By using S.H.A.P.E. Assessment, you can find out a persons God given gifts and abilities. With this profile module you can input a persons S.H.A.P.E. information and this will assist you in choosing volunteers.
Let's break down the acronym S.H.A.P.E.
A very important part of church growth is selecting and managing volunteers. People helping in different ministries is
- S- Spiritual Gifts – special ability
- H – Heart – It represents the center of motivation, desires and interests
- A- Abilities – natural talents your were born with
- P- Personality – For instance are you a introvert or extrovert
- E – Experiences – Education, Vocation, Spiritual, Ministry and Personal
a vital part of a growing church. Many church management software programs do not have the SHAPE Profile
capabilities. This is a very important part of church growth.
- C.L.A.S.S. 101 - 401
Those are specific classes needed for individuals to grow within a church. . If you are wondering what the acronym
C.L.A.S.S. stands for – Christian Life and Service Seminars.
Here are the four classes:
Class 101 – Introduction to your church which includes the history and beliefs of the church. This class also
introduces them of how to become a member of the church.
- Class 201 – This class shows how to mature as a Christian. This includes the habits they need to develop to grow.
- Class 301 – In this class you find your God given gifts and abilities. You can use the S.H.A.P.E. process which is
part Church Growth Software. It collects personal ministry profile information and matches it to a ministry that fits
- Class 401- In this class you find out how you can fulfill your life mission or find your calling.
This effective purpose driven church software not only can help with church management but tracking membership,
visitors, follow-up, church attendance, ministries, events, donations, pledges and more...
- Create A Personal Growth Profile Report
To find out if your members are growing, you can track information like First
Time Visit, Family Members, Spiritual Milestones, Involved in what Ministries, Events and Classes Attended, Ideal
Ministry Involvement, Worship Services Attended in the Last 6 months, S.H.A.P.E. Profile. Sample Report
- More Features ...